Re: Bzr on Savannah

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: Bzr on Savannah
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:59:58 -0800

    Tried it but it failed:

    [1] address@hidden> git clone git://repo.or.cz/srv/git/emacs.git
                                         ~/usr/src/GITed
    Initialized empty Git repository in /home/xma/usr/src/GITed/emacs/.git/
    fetch-pack from 'git://repo.or.cz/srv/git/emacs.git' failed.

I can't explain that; sorry.  All I can say is "it worked on my
machine"™

--
If you're trying to choose between two theories and one gives
you an excuse for being lazy, the other one is probably right.