Re: 23.0.60; Defaut encoding for XML files should be undefined (instead

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Defaut encoding for XML files should be undefined (instead of utf-8)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:01:13 +0900

Miles Bader writes:
 > "Stephen J. Turnbull" <address@hidden> writes:
 > > Are you calling me out?  Good bye.  Good luck.
 >
 > What, you cannot be wrong?!

Not in this.  Specifically:

Mr. Rumney accused me of not understanding what was being discussed
for no reason I can see, and then of not reading the thread merely
because I cited the subject of the thread.  This after likening
standard conformance to slavery in a reply to Mr. O'Conner.  I took
exception to his rude behavior, I do not intend to converse with
Mr. Rumney on this subject further, and I wish you all luck if that is
acceptable behavior here.

All matters of opinion or personal choice, and those are mine.