Re: Debbugs testbed

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Debbugs testbed
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:44:26 -0500

    I've configured a testbed of debbugs that can be used. There currently
    is one package configured (emacs), and a temporary mailing list,
    address@hidden is set as the maintainer.

To make this a real test, we need to arrange to get all bug reports
into it.  That can be done by humans, or automatically (if that proves
feasible).  Can you write a script to process the messages sent by
M-x report-emacs-bug and put them in automatically?