RE: mode-line menu for minor modes

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: mode-line menu for minor modes
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:27:19 -0800

>   > If you tell me how to find the right version to patch,
>   > I'll send a patch. If
>   > not, here is the updated function definition - just
>   > substitute this for the
>   > definition I sent in my September patch.
>
> cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs
> co emacs/lisp/mouse.el

I use the web interface, and I am on Windows, so no cvs command. I just
right-click one of the Download links and save the file. But I couldn't find
the right Download link - I was using the first one, which I thought was the
most current and at the top of the trunk (or whatever the terminology is).

I'd still like to know which link would give me the latest version that I
needed to patch. Thx.