Re: image scaling

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: image scaling
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:43:17 -0500

I would like to suggest basic image-composition as well. I wrote a
graphical roguelike engine in Emacs that uses the external "convert"
program to resize and compose (i.e. overlay on top of one another)
tiny graphical tiles that represent the player, monsters, walls,
objects to be picked up, et cetera.

This works fine with Imagemagick, but it would be wonderful to be able
to compose these images directly within Emacs.

Some screenshots here: http://dto.mamalala.org/notebook/rlx.el

Currently won't compile due to refactoring, but the screenshots are real.