Re: Debbugs testbed

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Debbugs testbed
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:29:15 -0500

    In order to send email (not this one) I need to configure smtpmail to
    use a specific server, port and enable starttls with not empty
    credentials.  Maybe I'm not the only one.

Could you explain what this has to do with the issue of using
Debbugs for Emacs maintenance?  I do not see any connection.

    I think that the default Emacs beahviour is not, and can't be, enough
    to cope with policies that you find in a corporate network.

"Default Emacs behavior" of what operation?