Re: pdbtrack

From: Ken Manheimer
Subject: Re: pdbtrack
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:00:34 -0500

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Ken Manheimer" wrote:
>
>  > none of these functions have anything to do with the pdbtrack changes
>  > that nick made.  they all appear to be preexisting artifacts of an
>  > incomplete adoption of code from python-mode.el.
>
>  You seem to misunderstand. None of these function references were
>  there until Nick checked in his pdbtrack changes in rev 1.81. It's not
>  a "pre-existing" condition. The code that calls these functions has
>  been attributed to you in the ChangeLog (2008-02-19).

oops - you're right, my mistake.  i'm sorry to i mistakenly suggested
that python.el fails to make proper attributions!  (i didn't remember
putting the code into python.el because i didn't actually do it - nick
copied it from an old version of python-mode.el, and generously
attributed the changes to me.)

i've committed changes which settle the compiler warnings by removing
the python-mode.el ingredients unnecessary for pdbtracking,.  i left
in python-shell, however, in case that might be useful.  hopefully
there'll be a more complete reconciliation of the two python mode
implementations soon, but until then this should cleanly convey
pdbtracking to python.el users.
--
ken
http://myriadicity.net