Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.91

From: Takashi Hiromatsu
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.91
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:57:58 +0900

Thank you for your detail explanation. For me, You meant that libxpm.dll
has advances in stability and compatibility area.

OK, could you placed the libxpm.dll alone on the web?
    http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

In Japan, many peoples want to build Emacs by themselves to implement some
patches like japanese IME. Ofcourse they also want to use more stable
DLLs, but not want to download huge package.

Takashi Hiromatsu