Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:53:43 +0100

address@hidden writes:

>     Richard> Can you make a list of the contributors, so we can consider
>     Richard> this issue systematically?
>
> Based on checkin user names and comments, here's what I've come up with:
>
>     SF python-mode project:
[...]
>         Bernhard Herzog (r377, 2003-12-19, patch #862952)

There are also these:
r378, 2003-12-19, patch #862954
r371, 2003-07-31, patch #779830
r343, 2002-12-31,
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-May/144236.html

Except for the last one, all patche are very minor, only modifying a few
lines each.  Some of the code in the last one is actually derived from
Emacs lisp-mode code.

  Bernhard

--
Bernhard Herzog                              Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück