Debbugs testbed

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Debbugs testbed
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:48:01 +1300

I'm trying to browse the bug databse at:

    http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/

but keep getting messages like:

    The requested URL /release-critical/ was not found on this server.

or

    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/pkgindex.cgi on this server.

etc, if I try to follow links under Supplementary information:

    The current list of Release Critical Bugs.

    The following bug report indices are available:

        * Packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Source packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Maintainers of packages with active and archived bug reports.
        * Submitters of active and archived bug reports.

Any tips about how I should browse the database?

I'm presuming now if I send my previous reports using report-emacs-bug that
they will end up in the database.  Is that right?