Re: PATCH to add euro symbol to French-{postfix, alt-postfix, prefix} in

From: Nick Steeves
Subject: Re: PATCH to add euro symbol to French-{postfix, alt-postfix, prefix} input methods
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 02:56:50 -0700

Hi Stefan,

I chose ~e, because that is what the author of "latin-prefix" used,
though ~E makes more sense to me, as the actual key-sequence would then
be S-` S-e  As for the french and latin [alt-]postfix methods, is it ok
to keep it as e=, for simplicity, and to prevent an accidental S-e S-=
(which would result in E+ instead of E=)?  I'm not sure if someone is
going to write a new patch, but I fixed a few issues with the attached
patch.  My v1 patch had some issues...

Best regards,
Nick