Re: MAINTAINERS file

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 02:00:10 +0100

   Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
   > Let's wait until there's a problem before imposing a solution like
   > this.

   Indeed.  I think Emacs has done pretty well with the basic rule
   "Don't be an idiot, and if you're not sure, ask the list first."

   People sometimes make mistakes, but by and large it seems to work out.

I second that. As a simple lurker, what I see seems very clean
and natural.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org