Re: Color themes

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Color themes
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:00:02 +0100

Hi,

   Any thoughts?

As you have mentionned it, I am the current maintainer of this
package. Currently, there is not much developments done *but*
there is many things to do. I do not considerate the package
status to be mature enough.

Yes it works, yes it is stable but there are many things planned
before it could eventually enter GNU Emacs TRUNK.

If you have questions regarding legal status or anything related
to this package (enhancements to do, etc.) I would be happy to
discuss them.

Current development is stalled but I received many requests by
mail (new themes, bug reports, etc.) and I am planning to
resurrect this project as soon as I get enough time to do it
seriously. Then will come the time to release 7.0 version that
would probably fit better and match with criterias to be part of
the GNU Emacs mainline development.

Regards,

        Xavier
--