Re: MAINTAINERS file

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:24:12 -0500

To tell you the truth, I don't think we know yet how things will run.
But here's how I see it:
- as a maintainer, I have the responsability to make sure bug reports do
  not get lost.  That's my #1 preoccupation for now.  Which also means:
  please report bugs to emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com, please subscribe the
  the emacsbugs mailing list, and please respond to bugs on that
  mailing list rather than on the emacs-pretest-bug or
  bug-gnu-emacs lists.

- I do not intend to set up any new rules and procedures.

- I think Chong generally agrees.

        Stefan