gmake bootstrap failure on WXP (mingw)

From: dhruva
Subject: gmake bootstrap failure on WXP (mingw)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:08:24 +0530

Hi,
 I am using the sources from HEAD (through the mercurial repository).
I get the following error when I do a 'gmake bootstrap'. I will try to
build once I checkout from CVS and post the results.

Generating autoloads for url/vc-dav.el...done
Saving file c:/cache/build/emacs/lisp/loaddefs.el...
Args out of range: "", 0
gmake[1]: *** [autoloads] Error -1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `C:/cache/build/emacs/lisp'
gmake: *** [bootstrap-gmake] Error 2

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!