Re: bookmark.el and lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: bookmark.el and lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark.el
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:39:30 +0000

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> It sounds like a good plan to me.
>
> Er, do you have time to do it?  I can add it to my queue, but I'm
> behind as it is, and I think it would be some weeks at a minimum
> before I could look at it, unfortunately.

Considered the fact that I promised to work on gnus-bookmarks.el quite a
while ago (ahem), I can put this on top of my todo list and do it before
the end of the month.

Or if Tassilo is okay with the plan and he has time, maybe he wants to
work on the part in bookmark.el and I do the part in gnus-bookmark.el.

--
Bastien