Re: Terrible underline

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Terrible underline
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:20:04 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

I get terrible underlines with CVS Emacs 23, see the attached
picture. I guess this has something to do with the new font handling,
or?

They look fine to me.  Have you looked at the screenshot?  Maybe it
captures the way things should look rather than how they actually do?

Thanks, yes I looked at the screen shot. There is no space between the characters and the underline. To me that is nearly unreadable.

It looked much better before the merge I think.