Re: bookmark.el and lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark.el

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bookmark.el and lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark.el
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:08:11 -0500

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Nope, Karl has renamed it to bookmark-make-record-function.
>>
>> No, there is both
>>
>>   bookmark-make-record-function (line 466)
>>   bookmark-make-cell-function (line 741)
>
> Yeah, but I think Karl missed the second one (make-cell) while renaming.
> I've already sent him a mail.

Tassilo is right.

All my change(s) did was to rename `bookmark-make-cell-function' to
`bookmark-make-record-function', which is a better name because it's
more suggestive of the actual purpose and less implementation-specific.

(I was in the process of also implementing something very similar to
what Stefan did, but his commit came in first, so I merged in his
changes instead and just did the above variable rename.)