Re: TODO item: obsolete bug-reporting commands

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: TODO item: obsolete bug-reporting commands
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 12:22:20 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

> Indeed, we may want to revisit this in the future, but in any case, it's
> useful to redirect report to the normal Emacs address if the claimed
> maintainer is not the maintainer any more: for those problems, we don't
> have any reason to wait.

Should I send out emails to the package maintainers in question and ask
them? I'm asking because I wound not send such email on behalf of the
Emacs developers without the explicit permission of this list.

Based on the answers (or lack thereof), I could then prepare a patch-set
which changes the appropriate addresses in their corresponding packages.