Re: MAINTAINERS file

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:40:09 -0400

    What is not quite clear to me is what do people expect from this
    "rewrite effort" exactly ?

    I guess the primary goal is to switch to a more "popular" file
    storage but Alex and Enrik have also worked on the MIME part to,
    at last, have a decent MIME support (even basic) for us, Rmail users.

Both of these are desirable improvements, but there is no need for one
of them to wait for the other.

Since using mbox files is mostly working, I think we should finish
that and get it installed.  Once that is installed, we could work on
better mime support.