Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.92

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.92
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:53:24 -0400

> Would it be good to mention the pretest and the links above on
>   http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
> For example under "Releases" there?

Depends on who maintains those web-pages.  Who maintained them until now?
It might be good to list it there, but only if the page is maintained
sufficiently up-to-date.

> Would it be good to mention the pretest on EmacsWiki?

Sure, with the same caveat.  We especially don't want people to use old
pretests, so if a web-page mentions a pretest it's important to make
sure that the page will not point to an old pretest (or to a pretest at
all when the final release was cut).

        Stefan