22.1.92; Tutorial: translation of info node titles

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: 22.1.92; Tutorial: translation of info node titles
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:32:50 +0100

Hi,

I think the translated tutorials should not translate the title of the
info nodes (as long as we don't provide translate info documentation).
Translation the node title back to English is error prone.

,----[ TUTORIAL.es ]
`----

,----[ TUTORIAL.es ]
| La completación es descrita en el Info del manual de Emacs en el
| nodo llamado "Completation".
`----

Maybe it should be like this?

,----[ suggestion ]
| La completación es descrita en el Info del manual de Emacs en el
| nodo llamado "Completion" (Completation).
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,