Re: 23.0.60; repeated crashes on xkill, every time

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; repeated crashes on xkill, every time
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:36:30 +0100

Peter Dyballa skrev:

Am 06.03.2008 um 08:25 schrieb Jan Djärv:

The backtrace does not match the crash, BTW. Did you have more than one display open? Emacs should just exit if there is just one display open. That may be a bug.

I have only one display. The first crashes happened when I had two frames open to test initial- and default-frame-alist. The crashes also happen with only the initial frame open.

I've made a workaround for this particular case. I think you will still have problems with multiple displays.

        Jan D.