Re: CUA mode's C-RET binding [was: position on changing defaults?]

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: CUA mode's C-RET binding [was: position on changing defaults?]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:44:06 +0100

>  But what do you mean with that your data is gone if you type arrow
>  up/down? When typing a file name for example if I hit <up> then I just
>  hit <down> to get the file name I was typing back.

Hmm, seems I was misremembering, it works for me too now. Still, I
never feel comfortable or "safe" when editing a multi-line data in the
minibuffer. The biggest problem is that I need to remember to type C-q
before each newline and that I cannot use the arrow keys (I use the
arrow keys and C-n, C-p in different situations).