Re: position on changing defaults?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: position on changing defaults?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:02:49 +0100

Kim F. Storm wrote:

I am having trouble understanding that sentence, but it leads me to
suspect we are miscommunicating.  What I proposed is a command that we
would bind certain shifted keys to.  This command would look up the
binding of the corresponding non-shifted key and call it.

Ok, that makes sense.

Now, if can make eg. C-h k S-down show the doc string for both the shift-region effect AND for the original command,
it would be great.

Even greater would perhaps be if C-h k down also showed both too?