Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.92

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 22.1.92
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:34:49 +0000

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Chong Yidong wrote:
Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

I agree that it would be good to update the Emacs webpage to include
the pretest.  I'll do it once I find the time.

Done.

Wouldn't it be good to also mention that binaries for windows are available in the windows subdirectory? (Jason told this earlier.) I think that is important to windows users.

Alternatively, link to the directory rather than (or as well as) directly to the gzipped tar files.