Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: Jason Earl
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:50:02 -0600

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> Never got an answer to this question:
>
> Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
>>    1) If we commit to ("push to", whatever the appropriate term is) this
>>       repository, will the changes show up in CVS?  (I'm assuming CVS is
>>       still considered the master until some official switchover.)
>
> It'd be good to know where to commit... :-)
>
> Thanks,
> -Karl

I'm just some random guy that lurks on emacs-devel :).  I set up a test
repository because A) I like playing with version control systems, B) I
thought it would be helpful, and C) I was curious to see if it could
even be done.

In short, this repository is about as official as a $3 bill.  Someone
mentioned that a Bazaar repository should be set up, and I just happened
to be experimenting with Bazaar using the Emacs code base.

Jason