Re: Speed of bzr, how to use it, etc.

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: Speed of bzr, how to use it, etc.
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:30:00 +0530

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
> A lot of people are arguing about various technical
>  questions about how fast bzr is, or how it could be faster, etc.
>
>  Would people please move that to a list about bzr?

We are discussing in the context of Emacs. Since bzr was/is being
considered as a serious alternative (to CVS) SCM for hosting, IMHO the
emacs maintainers and the stake holders should be aware of the
shortcomings or features before making that final decision. Moving it
into a different mailing list will help bzr but not emacs.

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!