Re: 23.0.60; buggy calendar

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; buggy calendar
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:34:14 +0100

Am 14.03.2008 um 19:49 schrieb Glenn Morris:

Peter Dyballa wrote:

When I invoke M-x calendar RET in GNU Emacs launched with -Q I get in
*Backtrace* buffer:

        Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function calendar-list-holidays)

It works for me. I suggest maintainer-clean followed by bootstrap.
(ediff-hook has a paren typo at present.)

After this I also made a cvs-update (when I need to re-configure and re-compile: why not fetch the newest sources?). Now the error has gone.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Got Mole problems?