lisp/calendar/cal-china.el chinese-calendar-celestial-stem

From: Yuan MEI
Subject: lisp/calendar/cal-china.el chinese-calendar-celestial-stem
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 04:20:06 -0500

Hi,

    I noticed that in HEAD, in the file lisp/calendar/cal-china.el,
'chinese-calendar-celestial-stem' and
'chinese-calendar-terrestrial-branch' are defined with 'defconst'.  I
would suggest that we change `defconst' to `defcustom' since I would
like to change the latin-spelling celestial stem and
terrestrial branch to real Chinese characters in .emacs.  And of
course we should keep the latin-spelling version as the default value.

Thanks,

Yuan MEI
--
River: "Put a bullet to me.  Bullet in the brainpan, squish."