Re: "tramp-completion-file-name-handler: Recursive load" with the trunk

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: "tramp-completion-file-name-handler: Recursive load" with the trunk code
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:25:01 +0900

Stefan Monnier writes:

 > So, if I were you, the first thing to do would be to ignore any
 > non-issue, such as compilation warnings.  This way, maybe you'll
 > find time to work on useful things.

*sigh*  Plus ça change, plus cést la même chose.

Michael, there's not much we can do about this one at this time; I
don't know enough about Windows issues to propose a better way to
handle path separators than `directory-sep-char'.  But if you have
compatibility issues, you're welcome to bring them up on
address@hidden