Re: iswitchb

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: iswitchb
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:17:50 -0700

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I am not trying to propose any change in iswitchb.

Sure, but I did.

> If the people who use it like it, why change it?
> However, I object to making it the default.

The suggestion was a change that would overcome (from what I saw) the
major problem that you and others like you who are used to the current
behavoir had, hopefully allowing it to become the default.

I know I personally wish I had known about iswitchb far earlier than I
learned about it, and I suspect that I'm not the only one.

Don Armstrong

--
Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p251