Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: Christian Faulhammer
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:53:03 +0100

Hi,

Jason Earl <address@hidden>:

> This repository is obviously something that should mostly interest
> Emacs developers, but I'm sending this email to the bazaar mailing
> list as well in case they are curious.

 And to throw in something else about speed: I tested the various
dVCS repositories available and compared them regarding taken time and
size of repository on disk.  This was the initial
checkout/clone/branch/whatever only, subsequent updates are faster for
all of them:

Bzr 1.1 and 1.3:
        40m9.579s
        397M