Re: new frame-parameter "alpha"

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: new frame-parameter "alpha"
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:26:37 -0400

> In order to make sure, I extracted
> the relevant lines which I ported from Meadow to GNU Emacs.
> Let me know if there are any problems.

This looks fine.  Just make sure the original author is happy to see his
code used in Emacs, and then we can include it as a (tiny change).
Note that if we may later include more of his code, it may be worth it
to ask him to sign the relevant paperwork (i.e. send him the same form
as you sent to Ryo Yoshitake), but we don't have to wait for this
paperwork before installing the change.

        Stefan