Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 02:06:03 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Sub-frames are not like windows, they are like frames, because they
> contain windows and are not affected by what happens in other frames.

(Maybe using "workspace" instead of "sub-frames" might help clarifying
things a bit.)

> Tabs are usually complementary to the feature I try describe.

The first time I talked about "workspaces" was when I tried to explain
my use of tabs with elscreen:

  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/87765

Sorry for the self-quote, but it sounds like ideas there can help
describe a workspace from yet another perspective:

`----

--
Bastien