Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:50:44 -0400

    The ECB (Emacs Code Browser) provides several gui features very similar
    to what Eclipse provides(within the limitations of emacs).

Can you describe what they look like to use?

I am concerned that "similar within the limitations of Emacs"
means that they don't come anywhere near making the grade.
What we need is not something "similar within the limitations of Emacs".
What we need is to implement the features that are mising
so we can add a feature that really does the job.