RE: Word search

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Word search
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:02:51 -0700

Two comments: (1) address@hidden might be a more appropriate list.
Consider moving this there. (2) Please use plain-text for these mailing lists.

        Sorry Drew, There was a mistake in my mail, I did not mean
      "C-sC-w" but I meant "C-sC-w".

What's the difference? They look the same to me.

      I tested it again and it does not work.

        That you for the information on the incremental word search
        ("C-sM-eC-w"). I tested it on the same node, and whether I terminate by
        "C-s" or by "" it fails in the same way. To tell you the truth, I
        had not even tried that, as the plain non incremental one was not
        working in the first place.

Not sure what you mean by terminate by "C-s" or by "". Does it at least work, in
the sense that it finds what you are looking for, regardless of how you
terminate the search? To terminate the search, you can just use RET or an arrow
key or another non-isearch key (except C-g). What do you mean by ""?