Status of the bug tracker testbed

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Status of the bug tracker testbed
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:27:00 +0100

Hi,

could anyone give some information about the status of the evaluation
of the (Debian) bug tracker for Emacs?  I see that I get
auto-generated mails when sending bug reports and also see that a
package "gnus" has been defined, but I didn't try to send control
messages yet.

I have a several more or less serious bug reports and feature requests
for Gnus (in the Gnus development newsgroup / mailing list) that
haven't been solved yet.  Would it make sense to put these in the bug
tracker already?  I.e. is it likely that the current bug tracker
database will be used beyond the testing period?

I added a command to read all mails belonging to a bug in an ephemeral
Gnus group[1].  Has anyone implemented some of the mail control
command for Emacs (message mode) already?

Bye, Reiner.

[1] (This hasn't been synced to Emacs CVS yet)

,----[ (info "(gnus)Foreign Groups") ]
`----

[2] <http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Developer.html>
    <http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/server-control>