Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: Neat features in Eclipse editor
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:38:54 +0100

The nice thing about it is, that it uses the native toolkit of the
plattform compiled on. No more ifdefs or anything to compile with
Gtk/MFC/MAC. On linux Gtk is the default. Even the event handling,
threading and networking are unified. I used wxWidgets for some smaller
projects and I think it is the best attempt of a multiplattform lib.

Projects created with wxWidgets can be viewed on the projects
website. Some use custom widgets (like audacity).