Re: Does Emacs wm-window handling misbehave?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Does Emacs wm-window handling misbehave?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:04:47 +0100

Mathias Dahl skrev:
Lately I am having problems switching windows (window manager windows)
 using Alt+Tab. Like exactly right now when I type this in Emacs I try
 to switch window and it does not work. I can see the frame of other
 windows being marked/outlined and in the task bar the name of the
 window I am trying to switch to becomes bold. I have to use the mouse
 to switch instead, very annoying.

I see no comments on this, maybe I am the only one running Ubuntu
together with CVS Emacs. Would maybe gnu emacs help or the pretest bug
list be a better place for my question?

I think this is the place for CVS Emacs related bugs. And I just answered a minute before I saw this message :-).

        Jan D.