Re: Emacs Bazaar repository

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Emacs Bazaar repository
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 02:00:32 +0100

   Johannes Weiner <address@hidden> writes:

   >> This question is over and decided.
   >> We will use GNU Bzr, because it is a GNU package.
   >
   > Wow, that sounds almost democratic.

   GNU never was a democratic project.  The masses are coming over to GNU,
   not the other way round.

Well spoken ! That is the free aspect of the software that
permits to reach quality and a good technical level in my
opinion. In conclusion, we can help bazaar reach an acceptable
usable state (for emacs) because it's free software.

It is not currently the case but it will.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org