Re: Feature Request : autoload-form

From: paul r
Subject: Re: Feature Request : autoload-form
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:49:29 +0100

2008/3/29, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>:
> > (autoload foo "bar.el")
>  > (autoload-form foo (load-file "bar.el"))
>

> You could just change autoload to do that.  It's a pretty simple change
>  in the C code.

I'm totally unskilled when it comes to the C code. I admit it is not
so-hard, but it will probably take me several hours to get it right.
Having a clean solution to my problem is not worth several hours. So
I'm willing to spend this time if you think it can bring something
useful to emacs. What do you think ?