RE: Word search

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Word search
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:58:57 -0700

> PS-1 : I am under the process of configuring my Emacs to send
> mail with it with the SMTP library, when this is done, I
> promise that I use report-emacs-bug ;-).

FYI - `M-x report-emacs-bug' should work with any mail client. You need not wait
until you configure Emacs to be your mail client.

I use `M-x report-emacs-bug' with MS Outlook as my mail client, for instance.
Exiting the bug report buffer with `C-c C-c' and confirming sending causes the
mail client to open a new message pre-addressed to the proper mailing list. I
just paste into the message body and then click Send. When you exit
`report-emacs-bug', it copies the report buffer contents, so you can immediately
paste them into your mail body.

Of course, if you do use Emacs for your mail client, so much the better. HTH.