Re: 23.0.60; uid problems on w32

From: thdox
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; uid problems on w32
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:14:48 +0200

Lennart Borgman (gmail) a écrit :
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:52:05 -0400
From: address@hidden

-- Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote : Eli Zaretskii wrote:
I have got at bug report from Thierry D. through

   http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsW32
Please ask that user to report problems here and participate in this
discussion.  I don't have access to a Windows box where UID is such a
large number, and talking through an intermediary is very inefficient.
I have asked him on the web page to join.
I joined. If can I help by testing something, any patch, etc...

Can you test the latest CVS? the problem you reported should be fixed
there (by Jason).

Thierry, I have just uploaded a (patched) test version here:

  http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32/test/

I think that the patches does not affect the problem we have been working with here.

Lennart, I confirm that the version I uploaded from your site do not solve the uid issue. Any other test I could do to make things progress ?
Thierry