Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries

From: Claus
Subject: Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:32:29 +0200

Hi Martin,

very interesting approach. However, your mail arrived truncated (at
least at my account), so I couldn't actually run your code. Is
speck.el available somewhere to download?

Also, why do you no longer maintain/improve it? Do you use it yourself?

Sorry for those many questions, but they help me (and perhaps many
others) decide whether to install/try speck.el.

Thanks,
Claus

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:28 PM, martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:
>  > I would know if in Emacs-23 one can fly-spells using more than a single
>   > dictionary. For example, I would to fly-spell my docs using italian and
>   > english dictionaries in parallel.
>   >
>   > Is this possible?
>
>  "speck" was an attempt to solve this and a couple of other problems I
>  encountered with flyspell.  I didn't do any serious work on this for
>  more than a year, hence something might have broken in the meantime.
>  Also, full support for Ispell was never finished, Aspell support is more
>  reliable, IIRC.  If you nevertheless want to give it a try - comments
>  very appreciated ;-)
>

> ;;; speck.el --- minor mode for spell checking
[...]