Is there an emacs c code document ?

From: Kyle M. Lee
Subject: Is there an emacs c code document ?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:01:01 +0800

Hi all,
I am very interested in emacs internal implementation, especially the c
code. And I have gotten the cvs emacs 23 code. I googled with "emacs
internal", found nothing valuable. So I asked this question, are there
some nice documents or guide about the emacs internal implementation ?

Maybe someone would tell me, the code is the real document.:) The emacs
code is not doxygen-like. So I am reading code with emacs + ECB.

Any comments are welcome.