Re: Tab bar

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Tab bar
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:59:28 +0200

Richard Stallman wrote:
I can't understand this. Why are they fighting a (rather) well established standard on w32 instead of using it to their favor to get new users?

Please let's NOT discuss that question here.  It is a distraction
and a waste of time.  Those who want to discuss it, please
take it elsewhere.

Yes, I will try to avoid it. Anyway I searched a bit on the net and maybe this summary can be useful:

http://userfriendly.free.fr/christopher/en/index.php?2006/02/21/4-standard-keyboard-shortcuts

Obviously the author have been struggling with the same kind of problems that we have here. We need not at all agree with his points, but he have some useful links.