Re: another javascript mode

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: another javascript mode
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:23:55 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
A new javascript mode was posted here:

http://code.google.com/p/js2-mode/

We were looking to include a mode for javascript, from the description
this mode seems to be a better candidate for inclusion.
Can someone that uses javascript check it out please?

I have made some small changes to this to make it use jit-lock/font-lock (this is necessary for mumamo). I also changed some defaults.

I have mailed (an earlier version of) my changes to the author. He said he will lock at it and come back when he can.

One big promise of this new mode is that it can do completion, but this is not yet implemented.

If someone is interested, please mail me.