Re: functionp bug

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: functionp bug
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:19:44 +0900

> Did anyone verify that Stefan's changes are safe also for Emacs 21/22
> and XEmacs 21.4/21.5?

I've already verified it in the condition where
`gnus-buffer-configuration' is the default value and the condition
where it has been modified by message-multiple-frames.el. ---[1]
I guess those who customized the window configuration are few.

For the `file' mail source, it surely works without the :path
argument.  It is hard to imagine the customization that makes
any mail source malfunction.

Regards,

[1] ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/elisp/