Re: 23.0.60; M-( and M-) should not be bound in ESC map

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; M-( and M-) should not be bound in ESC map
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:34:51 +0200

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:09 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

>  And those few decisions which
>  caused long threads, all in all, tended to be decisions in the need of
>  cooking.

Obviously, we disagree in at least two points: the number (you say
"those few decisions", I've got the feeling they have been plenty) and
the final state (you [seem to] think most of them end by reaching a
decision, I think most of them just die out of participant's boredom,
to be reborn a few weeks/months/years later).

But we're out in subjective land. There's no much point discussing this, IMO.

 Juanma